Premium and affordable fertility treatment in Costa Rica
AZUL FERTILITY EXPERTS COVID-19 MESSAGE
Azul Fertility follows Costa Rican and International health protocols during your visit.
ONE DREAM, ONE CLINIC.
Our team cares about your life project and well-being, and we are committed to offering best in class treatment options and avant-garde technology, with a success rate of 70-82%. Our more than 20 years of experience in fertility treatments in Europe precedes us.
MEET BLUE FERTILITY EXPERTS
Our team cares about your life project and well-being, and we are committed to offering best in class treatment options and avant-garde technology, with a success rate of 70-82%. Our more than 25 years of experience in fertility treatments in Europe precedes us.
DR. AZULAY FRAMES
– Master's Degree in Human Reproduction. King Juan Carlos—IVI University. Madrid, Spain.
– Master professor in Assisted Reproduction, Jaume I University, Madrid, Spain, 2018.
– Medical Director Eva Fertility Clinics. Madrid, Spain. 2018.
– Medical Doctor, Specialist in Human Reproduction. Ginefiv Clinic. Madrid, Spain. 2016
– Sub-specialty in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Perinatology, Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Therapy. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain. 2000
– Doctorate School of Medicine, Barcelona University, Barcelona, Spain. 2000
– Obstetric-Gynecological ultrasound, level IV (maximum level) SESEGO, Spain. 2000
– OBGYN medical certified in Costa Rica, col 13702. San José, Costa Rica.
DR. Nelson Acuna
– Subspecialty in Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine (Assisted Reproduction and related techniques). Rene Descartes University. Paris. 1999
– Subspecialty in Fetal Ultrasound and Antenatal Diagnosis, René Descartes University. Paris France. 1999.
– Subspecialty in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Gyneco-Obstetric Ultrasound (Perinatology). CENDEISSS – University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica. 1998
– Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics. CENDEISSS – University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica, 1996.
– Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica, 1992.
WHY CHOOSE COSTA RICA FOR YOUR FERTILITY TREATMENT?
Our doctors are highly-qualified, our labs have avant-garde technology making our success rates outstanding.
Affordable cost: 40% to 70% savings compared to USA prices.
Azul Fertility Expert´s IVF lab has a clean room where eight parameters are measured in real time to secure air quality to be free of volatile organic compounds (VOC). This guarantees the best quality embryos to achieve better success rates.
We take samples traceability seriously by using internal codes that are verified by our specialists during different times of the procedure. Your embryos will be handled by the most professional and knowledgeable staff, as our embryologists are certified by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
BECOME AN AZUL FERTILITY EXPERTS PATIENT
- Schedule a free one hour video conference with our fertility expert to diagnose your case and define your treatment.
- Provide us with your personal local gynecologist information to work hand in hand.
- Proceed to your nearest laboratory to get the basic lab tests for your case.
- Request your lab to send your results to our nursing team who will guide you every step of the way.
- Schedule an appointment with your personal local gynecologist four days before your menstrual period begins to start your ovarian stimulation process there.
- Reach us to appropriately use and apply the medication required for your ovarian stimulation process. We are close to you to clarify any questions.
- Plan to be in Costa Rica before or on the 8th day of your ovarian stimulation process.
- Rest on the day of your ovarian puncture.
- Prepare to enjoy the wonders of beautiful Costa Rica for 3 to 5 days before we transfer your embryos.
- Return home 24 hours after your embryo has been transferred.
- Expect results in the next 10 to 14 days after the embryo transfer.
- We will guide you to the best hotels and AirBnBs to fit your budget.
- We will pick you up from the airport and arrange transportation to and from the clinic.
- We will make restaurant and entertainment reservations.
- We will make sure that you feel at home while you are visiting us.
WHERE TO GO IN COSTA RICA?
Poas Volcano + Waterfall Gardens
1 hour 18 minutes
Azul Fertility Experts is located in La Sabana, San Jose, Costa Rica, at the heart of the city walking distance to hotel brands like Hilton, La Sabana Park, and shopping and restaurants including Starbucks, fine dining, and your favorite food chains.