Premium and affordable fertility treatment in Costa Rica
IVF Fertility Package
All Medicines Included
Vivi tells us about her experience as a patient at Azul Fertility Experts and how the process was from the first appointment with Dr. Azulay until she found out about her pregnancy. Despite doubts and nerves, her dream of becoming a mother came true when she found out about Emma’s arrival.
Achieve your dream of having a family with us
MEET AZUL FERTILITY EXPERTS
Our team cares about your life project and well-being, and we are committed to offering best in class treatment options and avant-garde technology, with a success rate of 70-82%. Our more than 25 years of experience in fertility treatments in Europe precede us.
DR. MARCOS AZULAY
– Master’s Degree in Human Reproduction. Rey Juan Carlos — IVI University. Madrid, Spain.
– Master professor in Assisted Reproduction, Jaume I University, Madrid, Spain, 2015.
– Medical Director Eva Fertility Clinics. Madrid, Spain. 2018.
– Medical Doctor, Specialist in Human Reproduction. Ginefiv Clinic. Madrid, Spain. 2016
– Sub-specialty in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Perinatology, Prenatal Diagnosis and Fetal Therapy. Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain. 2000
– Doctorate School of Medicine, Barcelona University, Barcelona, Spain. 2000
– Obstetric-Gynecological ultrasound, level IV (maximum level) SESEGO, Spain. 2000
– OBGYN medical certified in Costa Rica, col 13702. San José, Costa Rica.
DR. NELSON ACUÑA
– Subspecialty in Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine (Assisted Reproduction and related techniques). René Descartes University. Paris. 1999
– Subspecialty in Fetal Ultrasound and Antenatal Diagnosis, René Descartes University. Paris France. 1999.
– Subspecialty in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Gyneco-Obstetric Ultrasound (Perinatology). C.E.N.D.E.I.S.S.S – University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica. 1998
– Specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics. C.E.N.D.E.I.S.S.S – University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica, 1996.
– Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica, 1992.
Why Choose Azul Fertility Experts for your Fertility Treatment?
Affordable cost: 40% to 70% savings compared to USA prices.
BECOME A PATIENT WITH US
- Schedule a 30-minute video consultation with our fertility expert to discuss your fertility options and get started with your personalized, treatment plan.
- We will work hand in hand with your gynecologist.
- Proceed to a laboratory of your choice to get basic lab tests done.
- Your lab will send your results to our nursing team who will guide you every step of the way.
- Schedule an appointment with your personal local gynecologist four days before your menstrual period begins to start your ovarian stimulation process there.
- Reach us to appropriately use and apply the medication required for your ovarian stimulation process. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions.
- Plan to be in Costa Rica before or on the 8th day of your ovarian stimulation process.
- Rest on the day of your egg retrieval.
- Prepare to enjoy the wonders of beautiful Costa Rica for 3 to 5 days before we transfer your embryos.
- Return home 24 hours after your embryo has been transferred.
- Expect results in the next 10 to 14 days after embryo transfer.
BEST IN CLASS, CONCIERGE SERVICE
- We will guide you to the best hotels and AirBnBs that fit your budget.
- We will pick you up from the airport and arrange transportation to and from the clinic.
- We will make restaurant and entertainment reservations.
- We will make sure that you feel at home while you are visiting.
WHERE TO GO IN COSTA RICA?
Volcan Poás + Waterfall Gardens
1 hour 18 minutes
Azul Fertility Experts is located in La Sabana, San Jose, Costa Rica, at the heart of the city walking distance to hotel brands like Hilton, La Sabana Park, and shopping and restaurants including Starbucks, fine dining, and your favorite food chains.